Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Purpose.............and a Name Change


I am really excited about this Blog. Through it, I am going to keep you updated on creating my own preschool. I am still not completely sure EVERYTHING I have to do to get a business license, recruit awesome people to bring their adorable children to ME and not anyone else and procuring a spot for my dream Preschool. Hopefully with the help of my spectacular husband and fabulous friend, YES THAT'S YOU!!!!!, I can reach my goal.

Another purpose of this Blog is to post lesson plans or just ideas of activities YOU can be doing at home with YOUR own children. I hope it helps...ENJOY! :)

Finally, I changed the name of THIS Blog (from Preschool Pandemonium to Tantalizing Teaching Tidbits), because I will be posting things that don't relate to Preschool ALL the time. Maybe I just want to rant about TEACHING in general. :) I am really pretty good at ranting.

3 comments:

  1. Nat, I love that you're doing this, because I feel that someday I may be in the same position as you....coming up on my 5th year of teaching I feel a change will soon come my way. I'm excited to see everything you accomplish! Oh and USU is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for this! I've been hopeing to just do preschool at home with my kids(its too expensive up here) so some ideas would be great! Great idea!!!!! Hope all goes well, I'd bring my kids to you if I lived closer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to have my own preschool also, although I don't think it will happen while we're here (unfortunately) because my house is just not conducive to a preschool. I think you should open it by fall so Alyssa can come to you =). And, I didn't know you taught two years....same as me! And yes, I would love some lesson plans for things to do at home,I'm always looking for new ideas.

    ReplyDelete